Canavac Central Vacuum
Founded by Leonard Budd in 1970, Today, Cana-Vac Systems Inc, is one of the worlds largest central vacuum manufacturer with a combined manufacturing space totaling over 3.5 football fields. Cana-Vac has never wavered from producing premium quality central vacuum systems. There vacuums are equipped with the most powerful motors in our industry. There are many central vacuum manufacturers, many of which make exaggerated performance claims. In addition, there are many ‘marketing’ devices and definitions used which do not accurately indicate true performance, quality or value. At CanaVac they do what they say and they do produce the most powerful and trouble free central vacuums on the market. We appreciate that. because we want to sell the best products to our customers.
Cana-Vac has designed two series of central vacuum systems that have all the power, suction, and warranty you'll ever need for your size of home and lifestyle. they've made it easier for you to choose the right one for your specific needs by grouping them in there Ethos™ and Signature™ line ups.
Cana-Vac Ethos Series Central Vacuums:
Cana-Vac Signature Series Central Vacuums:
Why buy a Cana-Vac Central Vacuum Unit?
Cana-Vac is one of the leading manufacturers of vacuum cleaners in the world. They have a reputation for providing high quality products. Here are some of the reasons why Cana-Vac Vacuum Systems are so popular:
- Clinically Proven: A central vacuum system with outdoor exhaust removes 100% of all viruses, pollen's, and bacteria and expels them safely out of your home.
- Superior Cleaning: With up to five times the power of a conventional vacuum cleaner, a Cana-Vac central vacuum system will help keep your carpets looking newer.
- Ease of use: Anyone can use a CanaVac system. just plug the hose in and your ready to clean. The CanaVac has a large debris basket so it needs to be emptied less so you can clean more.
- Bag or Bagless Technology: CanaVac central vacuum systems are standard with Hepa Micro-Tex filtration or bag less technology. The CanaVac can also use a single paper bag for allergen suffers or with special vacuuming tasks.
- Utility Valve: Cana-Vac central vacuum systems come with the convenience of a utility valve. Cana-Vac provides a separate inlet valve, which can be placed nearest to the garage door or the place where it is installed so that it can assist in outdoor cleaning as well.
- Fresh Air Quality: According to a clinical study at the University of California at Davis, a central vacuum system reduces allergy symptoms by as much as 61%.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Cana-Vac offers lifetime limited warranty on the power unit body as well as the filter. The condition is that the warranty will be valid for the period during which you are the owner of the home. Cana-Vac Systems Inc., also warrants the motor as well as all electrical components for a period of (10) years on "L" series models, (15) years on "LS" series models and (20) years on "XLS" series models.
With up to five times the power of a conventional vacuum cleaner, a Cana-Vac central vacuum system will help keep your carpets looking newer. Unlike a canister vacuum, a central vacuum system is an economical investment in the resale value of your home whether it’s newer or older.