SEBO AIRBELT E3 Premium White Canister Vacuum
The three AIRBELT E models are powerful, ultra-quiet, lightweight, canister vacuum cleaners that offer innovative design, attractive contours, superb hospital-grade filtration, and an optimized internal airflow pathway that provides powerful suction performance. They feature a 37-foot cleaning radius, a large-capacity filter bag, three on-board attachments, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, and a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections. They also have a full bag or clog indicator, control-switch cord rewinder, and a soft-foam bumper that protects the vacuum, furniture, and walls from scuffs and scratches.
There are two straight-suction models that offer a choice of cleaning heads for use on hard floors and rugs. The E1 Kombi includes a combination nozzle with retractable bristles, and the E2 Turbo offers both an air-driven turbo head and a parquet brush. However, the E3 Premium offers the commercial-quality ET-1 power head that cleans both carpets and hard floors, has excellent pet hair removal, provides manual brush roller shut off, and the extension side of its L-shaped contour makes cleaning under counters easy. A parquet brush for cleaning hard floors with straight suction is also included. The E3’s ergonomically designed handle includes the suction adjustment switch, and it provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability and super-low, 3.5-inch horizontal cleaning profile.
Model Number: 91641AM
- Twelve-inch Powerhead Width
- Included: ET-1 Powerhead, Parquet Brush, Dusting Brush, Crevice and Upholstery Nozzles
- Adjustable Suction Switch on the Handle
- Durable, Maneuverable and Technically Advanced Powerhead
- A Flat-to-the-floor 3 1/4-inch Profile
- Mid-size Canister Vacuum
- Durable and Maneuverable
- A Large 37-foot Operating Range
- A Long 25-foot Cord Length
- Control-switch Cord Rewinder
- Full Bag or Clog Light
- The AIRBELT Soft Bumper Protects Furniture, Walls, and the Vacuum from Damage
- Quick-release Connections
- Comfortable Ergonomic Handle
- Rubber-coated Wheels and High-quality Castors
- Hospital-grade Filtration for Allergy and Asthma Relief
- Seven-year Motor, Five-year Non-wear Parts Warranty
Have a question about this product? Call us toll-free at (800) 649-7996!
We Also Recommend
Riccar Prima Canister with Premium Full Size Power Nozzle [R50FSN.2]