Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier
The Baby’s Breath® provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollen and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Baby’s Breath® passing it through a 4-stage filter.
We all want to give our babies the best possible start in life and the Austin Air Baby’s Breath® will give your baby the clean air they need. Invest in an Austin Air Baby’s Breath® and you will have complete confidence that the air in your baby’s bedroom is as clean and safe as it can be. Choose from either pink or blue to suit your nursery needs. You can also order your Baby’s Breath® with wheels for ease of use.
Who should consider the Baby’s Breath®?
- New and expecting parents wanting to make their baby’s nursery a clean, safe environment
- Sounder sleep
- Creates a soothing white noise
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
Why is the Baby’s Breath the best choice® for me?
- Designed specifically for babies and young children
The result? Clean, healthy air in your child’s nursery when they need it most.
- Dimensions: 11″L x 11″W x 16.5″H
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander).
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen).
- STAGE 3 – 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Absorption), providing an extremely large surface area for absorption of chemicals, gasses, viruses and bacteria.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Prorated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year prorated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented five years under normal residential use.