Austin Air Bedroom Air Purifier
The Bedroom Machine® addresses the broadest spectrum of air cleaning by removing sub-micron particles including allergens and asthma irritants, noxious gases, odors and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Bedroom Machine®, passing it through a comprehensive five stages of filtration.
Who should consider The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air?
- Those who have difficulty sleeping or have poor quality sleep
- Individuals that suffer from COPD, allergy and asthma attacks at night
- Anyone looking to improve their overall health and well-being
- Peaceful, uninterrupted, high-quality sleep
- Reduces snoring
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
Why is The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air the best choice for me?
- Our most comprehensive air purifier with a 5th stage of filtration
- Developed to improve sleep
- Effectively filters sub-micron particles, gases, odors and VOCs
- Keeps your bedroom fresh and clean
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® was used in clinical trials at the University of John Hopkins to reduce Nitrogen Dioxide levels in the homes of local residents. Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) is a gas often present in homes where there are gas stoves. High levels of NO2 are particularly dangerous for people with COPD. The gas can dramatically increase symptoms of coughing, wheezing and chest tightness. The results of the trials were dramatic. The presence of NO2 dropped in the kitchen by 27% and continued to stay low for the length of the study. Within a week NO2 levels in the bedroom dropped by 23%.
In a second study at John Hopkins, the Bedroom Machine® was placed in the homes of women who were either pregnant or with very young babies and were also living with a smoker. Again, the results were impressive. It was clinically proven that running an Austin Air Bedroom Machine® will effectively remove indoor pollutants from the home, including nicotine.
The result? More clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air purifier on the market.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 5 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Absorption), provides an extremely large surface area for absorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Prorated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year prorated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented five years under normal residential use.
Have a question about this product? Call us toll-free at (800) 649-7996!