Austin Air Healthmate Junior Plus
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus Junior®, designed for people living in smaller spaces, removes a wide range of gases, chemicals, VOC’s and formaldehyde. You can also order your HealthMate Plus Junior® with wheels for ease of use.
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus Junior®?
- Anyone needing an efficient way of removing formaldehyde and other dangerous VOCs
- Those with pre-existing health concerns
- Individuals in high particle and gas contaminated areas
- Eases headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
Why is the HealthMate Plus Junior® the best choice for me?
- Designed for small contaminated indoor air conditions
- Effective at removing particles in the air, including formaldehyde, dust and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Filters viruses and bacteria
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use
The HealthMate Plus® Jr. specializes in the reduction of harmful chemicals, noxious gases, VOC’s, formaldehyde and sub-micron particles for individuals in the most contaminated of settings. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus® Jr., passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? The number one unit for those who are chemically sensitive.
- Dimensions: 11″L x 11″W x 16.5″H
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander).
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen).
- STAGE 3 – Over 270 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.