Dustless HEPA Wet+Dry Shop Vacuum [D1606]
HEPA stands for “High Efficiency Particulate Air”. If you’re looking for a filter that can get everything, this is it.
Dustless HEPA filters are individually certified and serialized, meaning they’ve been laboratory tested to be compliant with OSHA and EPA laws for hazardous material containment.
A Dustless HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns. That is 0.00003 centimeters across, much smaller than the width of a human hair, a red blood cell, bacteria, pollen, and allergens.
- Fully certified HEPA shop vac and serialized HEPA filter for airtight rating
- Safe for silica, asbestos, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium removal and containment
- OSHA and EPA RRP compliant w/semi-auto filter cleaning mechanism
- Go between wet and dry without switching filters
- Filters and pre-filters won’t be compromised by water or slurry
- Will never blow dust or pickup back into the air
- Large capacity barrel easily holds 40 pounds of dust
- Water Lift: 72"
- Air Flow: 116.59 CFM
- 5 hp, 11.5-amp motor
- 16-gal. capacity.
- 2 Extension Wands
- Crevice Tool
- Utility Nozzle
- 1 Micro Pre-filter Bag
- 12' Crush-proof Hose
- 15' Power Cord
Have a question about this product? Call us toll-free at (800) 649-7996!