What is a Vacuum Cleaner?
Vacuum cleaners have been around for almost 100 years. They started out not so portable, a horse drawn cart was used to offer the vacuum service door to door. In today's world things are a lot easier. VacuumStore offers the best of today's most advanced cleaning systems. Everything from rechargeable handheld vacuums to the latest in canisters and uprights from Miele, Panasonic, Riccar and Carpet-Pro just to name a few. Shop safe at VacuumStore, Americas favorite vacuum store.
Different types of Vacuum Cleaners:
1) Canister : The electric canister vacuum has been around since the beginning, It's design is pretty straight forward, a body with wheels with a hose that connects with a floor nozzle assembly. This design has been improved upon over the years to it's current state.
2) Upright : The upright vacuum contains everything in one package. the vacuum motor, with a bag system and handle to propel the unit over carpeting or other surfaces to extract dirt and debris from your home.
3) Robot : The latest designs allows this device to move in preset patterns along your floor surfaces thus removing dirt and debris automatically without human intervention.
Why Buy From VacuumStore.com?
VacuumStore.com, a division of Mid America Vacuum Centers in the Chicago land region, is your leader in central vacuum information and sales. Opened in 1980, Mid America Vacuum Centers has been one of the largest retailers of central vacuum and central vacuum accessories in the Chicago area. Whether you need to place an order, or have any questions regarding central vacuums, our friendly customer service representatives are here to serve you.
-FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75.
- A FREE garage kit or $50 coupon towards the purchase of most central vacuum systems.
- Price Match Plus 5% off if you find a better price on a competing retailer*.
(*Price match plus offer is available on apple to apple matches of products on legitimate retail sales websites. Excluding, but not limited to: Ebay, & Amazon.com.)
In addition to the best prices & customer service, you can learn about central vacuums using our Info & FAQ's section.
What would you like to learn about?