Shipping Info & Returns
Vacuumstore.com uses FedEx and USPS as its primary shipping purveyors. We offer free standard shipping on orders exceeding $75 excluding tax which is only charged to Illinois residents in the continental (excludes Alaska & Hawaii) United States. We do offer expedited shipping on all orders at the current going rate as provided through our purveyors, the customer will see the rates and be able to decide their desired delivery method. On Orders to Alaska and Hawaii we will call with the shipping rates. If you are unsure if the part you are ordering is correct you may always contact us via email or toll free at (800)649-7996 to ensure that it will work properly for you and that there will be no need to return an item.
*** As of 3/1/2020 No Refunds or Exchanges due to Covid-19***
- Vacuumstore.com allows items to be returned within 30 days from the original purchase date in the items original packaging unopened and unused.
- Any and all returns must have a Return Authorization Number (RA#) in order to be processed. To obtain an RA# call us toll free at (800)649-7996 to obtain this number prior to returning the items.
- The provided RA# must be written on the outside of the box as well as on a copy of the invoice inside of the box. This helps the processing team expedite the return process. Items sent back without an RA# will be refused.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 6% processing fee to compensate for credit card processing fees associated with the initial sale and return of funds.
- Any and all returns on items that have been used are subject to a 15% to 35% restocking fee in addition to the processing fee. Items that have been used and have noticeable wear, scratches, markings, usage, odors, blemishes, and damage are more likely to be subject to the strict enforcement of this restocking fee. We cannot sell these items at full price again /and will have to sell them at a discount after spending time on refurbishing the aforementioned product.
- Vacuumstore.com reserves the right to decline a return even with an RA# if: there is excessive damage to the item or it is deemed to be a fraudulent return.
- Costs associated with sending back an item rest solely on the customer. Choose the most economical shipper; it is also advised to insure the item if the retail value exceeds $100.
- Vacuumstore.com will not accept returns on electrical components, excessively damaged items, filters, special order items, or opened vacuum bags.