Shipping Info & Returns
Due to unforeseen shipping delays, USPS Priority Mail 2-day or 3-day packages may be delayed.
- VacuumStore.com uses UPS and USPS as its primary shipping purveyors. We offer free standard shipping on most orders exceeding $75 (excluding tax) to customers within the continental United States (excludes AK, HI & PR). For orders placed that are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, we may call you directly with the available shipping rates. We also offer expedited shipping on most orders at the current going rate as provided through our purveyors; the customer will see the rates at the time of checkout and be able to select their desired delivery method.
- Orders placed Monday through Friday, after 4:30 PM CST, will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will ship the following Monday. Orders will not ship on federally recognized holidays.
- Sales tax is only charged to Illinois residents.
- If you are unsure if the item you are ordering is correct, please feel free to contact us via email or call us toll-free at (800) 649-7996 before making your purchase to ensure that you're ordering the correct item and that there will be no foreseeable need to return it.
- VacuumStore.com allows for most items to be returned within thirty(30) days from the original purchase date provided the items are in their original packaging, unopened and unused.
- Any and all returns must have a Return Authorization Number (RA#) in order to be processed. To obtain an RA#, please call us toll-free at (800) 649-7996 to receive this number prior to returning the item(s).
- The provided RA# must be written on the outside of the box as well as on a copy of the invoice that is placed inside of the box. This helps the processing team expedite the return process. Items sent back without a proper RA# will be refused.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 6% processing fee to compensate for credit card processing fees associated with the initial sale and return of funds.
- All returns on items that have been opened are subject to a restocking fee of 15 to 75%, in addition to any processing fees. Items that have been used or have noticeable wear, scratches, marks, odors, blemishes or other damage are not eligible for a refund. If you would like this item returned to you after it has been received by us, you are responsible for the return shipping cost.
- VacuumStore.com reserves the right to decline a return even with a valid RA# if there is excessive damage to the item or if it is deemed to be a fraudulent return.
- Costs associated with sending an item back to VacuumStore.com for a return rest solely on the customer. You may choose the method of shipping to be used; it is also strongly advised to insure the item if the retail value exceeds $100. VacuumStore.com is not responsible if the returned item does not arrive, contact your chosen shipping provider for assistance.
- VacuumStore.com will not accept returns on used items, electrical components/items, excessively damaged items, special order items, opened vacuum bags or filters and battery type vacuums.
- Returns are not available on larger, over-sized items that require delivery via freight.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS POLICY
- Defective items can be returned for an exchange for an identical item to VacuumStore.com within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- All defective item returns must have a Return Authorization Number(RA#) in order to be processed. To obtain an RA#, call us toll-free at (800) 649-7996 to receive one prior to returning the items.
- The provided RA# must be written on the outside of the shipping box(not on the product or product's package) as well as on a copy of the invoice which should be placed inside of the box. This helps the processing team expedite the return process. Items received back at VacuumStore.com without an RA# will be refused.
- Costs associated with sending back an item to VacuumStore.com for a return or an exchange of any kind rest solely on the customer. You are free to choose your method of shipping provider(USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.), however we highly recommend insuring the item if the retail value of it exceeds $100.00.
- Determination of an item being labeled as defective will be made by VacuumStore.com upon receipt of the item.
- Any damage to the item caused by the customer will make the item ineligible for a defective return.
- If an item is determined to meet the manufacturer's standards and not be defective after our inspection, it will be returned back to the customer at the customer's expense.
PRICE MATCHING POLICY
- VacuumStore.com does not price match with Amazon.com.