Shipping Info & Returns
**Special Shipping Update**
Due to unforeseen shipping delays, USPS Priority Mail 2-day or 3-day packages may be delayed.
VacuumStore.com uses UPS and USPS as its primary shipping purveyors. We offer free standard shipping on most orders exceeding $75(excluding tax) to customers within the continental United States(excludes AK, HI & PR). For orders placed that are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, we may call you directly with the available shipping rates. We do offer expedited shipping on all orders at the current going rate as provided through our purveyors; the customer will see the rates at the time of checkout and be able to select their desired delivery method.
Sales tax is only charged to Illinois residents.
If you are unsure if the item you are ordering is correct, feel free to contact us via email or call us toll-free at (800) 649-7996 before making your purchase to ensure that you're ordering the correct item and that there will be no foreseeable need to return it.
***As of 3/1/2020, No Refunds or Exchanges Accepted Due to COVID-19***
- VacuumStore.com allows for items to be returned within thirty(30) days from the original purchase date provided the items are in their original packaging and unopened and unused.
- Any and all returns must have a Return Authorization Number (RA#) in order to be processed. To obtain an RA#, please call us toll-free at (800) 649-7996 to receive this number prior to returning the item(s).
- The provided RA# must be written on the outside of the box as well as on a copy of the invoice that is placed inside of the box. This helps the processing team expedite the return process. Items sent back without a proper RA# will be refused.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 6% processing fee to compensate for credit card processing fees associated with the initial sale and return of funds.
- Any and all returns on items that have been opened/used are subject to a 15% to 50% restocking fee in addition to the processing fee. Items that have been used and have noticeable wear, scratches, markings, usage, odors, blemishes or other damage are more likely to be subject to the strict enforcement of this restocking fee. As these items can no longer be sold at full price, they will have to be sold at a discounted ate after necessary time spent on refurbishing the aforementioned product.
- VacuumStore.com reserves the right to decline a return even with a valid RA# if there is excessive damage to the item or if it is deemed to be a fraudulent return.
- Costs associated with sending the item back to VacuumStore.com rest solely on the customer. You may choose the method of shipment to be used; it is also advised to insure the item if the retail value exceeds $100.
- VacuumStore.com will not accept returns on electrical components, excessively damaged items, filters, special order items or opened vacuum bags.