Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier
The Allergy Machine® provides relief for those suffering from asthma or everyday/seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollen and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those exposed to biological viruses and bacteria
- Those living in damp environments
- Asthmatic children
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- More sound sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- High capacity filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to secondhand smoke. The aim of the study was to determine how the use of our air cleaners could help to reduce the number of times the children went to hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.
The result? In a third party study, results showed less emergency room visits for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Absorption), providing an extremely large surface area for absorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Prorated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year prorated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented five years under normal residential use.
Have a question about this product? Call us Toll-Free!